Saturday, 16 June 2012

Major surgery

A few years ago I did this painting of a Rufous-breasted Accentor from Nepal, on here:
However, ever since I did this painting which on the whole I'm pretty pleased with, one thing has been bugging me.  The placement of its eye.  Finally I got the courage to erase the bird's eye which was too close to its bill and move it to a more accurate location in the birds head.  See for yourself, the progress of the operation...


and After:

Hopefully you can see an improvement! (Don't tell me it looks the same; I think it's better anyway).

No comments:

Post a Comment